Born in the United States.
- Northwestern University, Illinois, USA
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery. Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Basic General Surgery. FRCSI I. Associate Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland, UK.
- Clinical Fellow, Department of Surgery, Cambridge City Hospital, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA
- Research Fellow, Department of Anaesthesia, University of California San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Volunteer medical and surgical work at Nkhoma Mission Hospital, Malawi
- Clinical Fellow, Department of Infectious Diseases, Centro Médico Siglo XXI, IMMS, México DF, Mexico
- Master’s in Emergency Medicine, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain.
- Staff grade in the Department of General, Digestive and Laparoscopic Surgery of the Hospital Ruber Internacional, Madrid, Spain.
Further postgraduate training in Aesthetic Medicine:
- Master’s in Aesthetic Medicine and Antiaging, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain. Thesis: Aesthetic management of the irradiated tissue: prevention and treatment”. Excellency Award.
- Master’s in Quality of Life and Medical Aesthetic Care of Oncological Patients, Universidad de Alcalá de Henares, Madrid, Spain. Thesis: “Lipofilling in Oncological Patients: risk of tumour recurrence?”
- Dermoaesthetic and Oncological Micropigmentation – university course, Escuela Mar Diaz, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Madrid, Spain.
- Continuous medical training in numerous accredited courses in Aesthetic Medicine.
Member of SEME
Member of GEMEON