- Bachelor’s in Medicine and Surgery, Universidad de Alcalá de Henares A qualification.
- Medical Hydrology specialist.
- Master’s in Nutrition, Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Expert in Antiaging Medicine, Universidad de Sevilla.
- Diploma Cosmetic and Aesthetic Medicine, ICOMEM, Official Medical College – Ilustre Colegio Oficial de Médicos de Madrid.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of Research of the ICOMEM.
- Master’s in Quality of Life and Medical Aesthetic Care of Oncological Patients, Universidad de Alcalá de Henares.
Worked as a General Practitioner and Emergency Department Physician in various clinics.
Works for the past 26 years as an expert in Aesthetic Medicine, Nutrition and Hydrology as well as administrative and marketing posts in several clinics.
Owner of CLINICA ORTEGA Y GASSET since 1997 working as an expert in Aesthetic Medicine, Nutrition and Hydrology as well as in administrative part of the clinic.
Collaborated with the Jordanian Government as a Hydrology Physician expert to inspect and assess the Dead Sea facilities.
Technical evaluation of construction design of a Hydrology Gerontological Centre Rosalía de Castro, Asispa y Calendas, Madrid.
Collaborator in Obese Study, epidemiological observation in overweight with Orlistat.
Workshops directed to physicians on application of fillers in aesthetic medicine in various congresses.
Presentations in various symposiums of aesthetic medicine and nutrition.
Practical classes in Superior Degree of Aesthetics.
Collaboration as an editor in several specialized publications as well as daily press (ABC, VOGUE, WOMAN, EL PAIS…) and radio (COPE, ONDA CERO, RADIO LIBERTAD, RADIO ESPAÑA…).
Publications of scientific and informative articles in several blogs, including her personal blog http://doctoraelenafernandez.blogspot.com.es/
Spanish Society of Aesthetic Medicine
Board Member Group of Experts in Oncological Aesthetic Medicine GEMEON